“What do you want to be when you grow up?” – is an outdated question.
Let’s instead focus on: What skills are you most inclined to develop? What environments do you thrive in? What paths are most likely to lead you to the type of success you value?
Through coaching you will gain clarity and confidence in how you approach your education and make important life decisions.
You’re a good fit for coaching if…
- You feel “stuck” – you need clarity on what you want to do, what college or degree you want, or feel like there are better options out there you just can’t find.
- You want to take control of your learning and get the most out of your education.
- You are interested in less conventional options including: gap years, apprenticeships, coding bootcamps, etc.
- Your past education has left you unmotivated yet you know you have unrealized potential.
- You are in college, thinking about college, or wondering what alternatives to college might be right for you.
What you’ll get:
- Guidance on choosing not just the right college, but the right way to approach college.
- Inspiration to pursue out-of-the-classroom learning experiences that will shape your future.
- Confidence to take control of your learning and your life from an increased level of self-awareness.
- Actionable, personal advice that you can apply immediately.
What to expect:
- An initial 90-minute Insight Session that will uncover your learning and life goals, what environments best support your development, and what obstacles you need to overcome to reach your potential.
- Five 60-minute 1:1 virtual coaching calls where we will continue to dive into your learning goals, uncover ways for you to get inspired and involved, and explore what the right next steps are for you.
- A customized list of resource that will offer you even more insight and tools to help you succeed.
- Unlimited email support while we’re working together to assure you always have the accountability and guidance you need.
Ready to take the next step? Fill out this form to receive information about your free first call.
Prefer small groups? Group coaching is also available.